Vision, Mission, Values
"Developing every child’s potential"
“To enable the delivery of community focused quality early childhood education through progressive early years management”.
- Maintaining the safety, dignity and rights of each child
- Encouraging children to express themselves and their opinions, and to undertake experiences that develop self-reliance and self-esteem
- Maintaining a duty of care and consider the health, safety and wellbeing of all who come into contact with GKA and provide a safe, secure and welcoming environment
- Considering the diversity of colleagues and children, including family and cultural values, age, and the physical and intellectual development and abilities of each child
- Encouraging and building positive and collaborative relationships with children, colleagues, families and stakeholders to improve learning and development outcomes for children